This website (hereinafter referred to as “LTS website”) is operated by Lozada Transportation Services (hereinafter referred to as “LTS or “we”). LTS is registered in Virginia, USA and located at 4711 Backlick Road Annandale VA, 22003.
Access the LTS website
Without notice, we reserve the right to suspend, terminate, or restrict your access to the LTS website. We also reserve the right suspend or modify any or all of the services offered on the LTS website. If the LTS website goes down for any reason, we will not be responsible.
We cannot guarantee the safety of the LTS website. It is strongly advised that users have up-to-date precautions, including anti-virus and other malware software, in place.
Prohibited uses include but are not limited to:
- Any act that would be considered a violation of any applicable local, national, or international law and/or regulation.
- Knowingly transmitting data or sending or uploading material containing viruses, or other harmful programs or computer odes designed to negatively affect the operation or software and hardware of computers.
- Accessing without authorization, causing damage, or disruption:
- Any part of the LTS Website;
- Any equipment or network where the LTS website is stored.
- Any software that is used in the provisioning of the LTS website
- Any equipment, network or software owned by or used for any third party.
Limitation of liability
LTS or any of its directors, agents, or employees shall not be responsible or liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, costs or losses arising from:
- Access to, use, inability, or modification of content on the LTS website
- Reliance on any information or materials on the LTS website
- Computer viruses that could affect your computer equipment and other property due to your access to, use of or downloading any material from the LTS website.
Intellectual property rights
All rights, title, and interests (including copyrights and trademarks, patents and any other intellectual property right or other right) in information and content (including text, data and images, graphics, logos and text) on the LTS site are retained by us or the applicable third-party owner. You must not download, reproduce or transmit any information or content from the LTS website for commercial purposes or unless you have received prior written permission from LTS.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to certain web pages or sections of the LTS website.
Other websites may be linked
Links to websites belonging to third parties may be found on the LTS website. We do not have the ability to evaluate or review these websites and cannot guarantee the quality of their products. We are not responsible for any actions, products, or content on these websites. You should read the policies and terms of any third-party website before you use it.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
Modifications to the Terms and Conditions